Fall is officially here and I am so ready for all the sweaters and warm makeup looks. But I’m most excited about the new beauty products that come with changing seasons.
As always, I like to check out what’s new in the beauty world and add it to my never-ending wishlist. I especially love fall releases because it’s when brands come out with their best products and holiday collections. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
Make sure to keep on reading to check out six new products that have warmed their way into my wishlist!
1. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara | Simply by reading its name, this mascara is exactly what my lashes need. The wand has a weird pushup technology that coats each lash hair perfectly and apparently makes your lashes look incredible. All I’m gonna say is that it definitely sounds promising. And from the reviews & demos I’ve seen floating around, I might just have to try it!
2. Versed Doctor’s Visit Instant Resurfacing Mask | This newest launch from Versed sounds like a dream come true! It’s a resurfacing mask filled with great chemical exfoliants to gently remove all the dead skin from your face and help you look your best. The formula of this mask is very interesting ––almost like jello. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It’s also under $20 which is arguably my favorite thing about this.
3. Marc Jacobs Beauty Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eye Palette in Cherrific – Very Merry Cherry Edition | This palette is part of their holiday collection ––hence the long-ass name. I’m not gonna lie, I’m dying to get my hands on this mostly because of the packaging. The eyeshadows look beautiful and perfect for fall, but I’m a sucker for cherry anything and this palette is doing it for me! Because it’s Marc Jacobs it’s obviously a pricy palette but for the high-quality shadows and the A+ packaging, I’ll take it!
4. Farmacy Hony Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer | This moisturizer dropped just in time for fall/winter. This is a rich moisturizer filled with ceramides to soothe and protect the skin. Because it is a heavy formula I’d use it at night but if you have drier skin I think this would be perfect for either day or night. Ceramides are a great ingredient for every skin type so I have a feeling this product will be a success.
5. Rare Beauty Soft Punch Liquid Blush | I think I’m pretty much the only person on the internet that hasn’t tried Rare Beauty. But I really want to! Especially the blushes. They come in 8 beautiful shades and 2 finishes and most of the colors are perfect for fall. From what I’ve seen they’re very pigmented blushes and they look gorgeous on the skin. I can’t wait to get my hands on them!
6. Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly | I’ve talked about Tower 28 glosses way too much but here I go again. These are the newest shade/finish release from Tower 28 and they’re giving me major fall vibes. The formula of these glosses is an all-time favorite and I think it will suit the lips perfectly in the upcoming colder months. I love that all 4 shades are nude and creamy ––perfect for everyday looks.
And that’s a wrap on my newest addition to my beauty wishlist! What new products are you adding to your wishlist this fall?
Thank you so much for reading!