Summer 2020 caught up to us real quick. There’s been so much going on in the world we didn’t even see it come in. But it’s here!
And, as always, when the seasons change I add a few new products into my never-ending beauty wishlist. Some new products were released recently that caught my eye and I’m adding them to my wishlist today.
Check them out!
1. Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Mask | Not only does this product have the longest name ever, but there’s avocado in it. I was bound to add it to my wishlist. I’ve been focusing more on haircare lately and I love Briogeo’s products. The ingredients on this are amazing and they nourish the hair, which is exactly what my hair needs right now. It’s kinda like a match made in heaven.
2. Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick | Fenty’s new release has me hooked! (What’s new). I’ve been obsessing over sheer lipsticks for a while and these look like the perfect addition to my forever-growing collection. I’ve seen the swatches online and I just know that I’m gonna love the formula and the color selection. Plus, these are the perfect low maintenance summer lipsticks.
3. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner | Watermelon is such a summer scent so this new release by Glow Recipe is only fitting. I’ve never tried a toner like this one and from the way everyone in the beauty community talks about it, it’s a great product to own. This targets pores, dryness, dullness, and uneven texture. So it’s basically a super-toner and I gotta have it!
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty At Lashe’d Lengthening & Curling Mascara | I’ve never tried a Marc Jacobs mascara but just by hearing the name of this one, I know it’s a mascara I’d love. And the packaging is beautiful. This mascara promises length, volume, and curl; which is basically everything I look for in a mascara. It’s formulated with good ingredients that protect and nourish your lashes. If this mascara performs as it says it does, it could become a favorite real quick.
5. Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub | During the summer months my skin is exposed. That sounds weird but you know what I mean. And this new scrub by SDJ sounds like the perfect way to make sure my skin is summer-ready. This is a really gentle exfoliator that’s easy to use and will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. Plus, I bet it smells like heaven just like all their other Bum Bum products.
6. Tower 28 Bronzino Illuminating Cream Bronzer | I’m a huge fan of Tower 28 cream cheek products and I really want to add this bronzer to my collection. This bronzer is perfect for the summer months because it adds color to your face without the sun damage and it gives you that shimmery glow. It’s the perfect on-the-go product cause it’s easy to use and it’s very versatile. The packaging is also a really cute addition to your makeup bag.
And that’s a wrap on my summer 2020 beauty wishlist! I know this summer is probably gonna be an unusual one but these products might make it feel more familiar.
Let me know what’s in your current wishlist and if you’re adding any new product releases 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!