Hello, hello friends! Welcome to Making It Up’s first post of 2019!
With the new year coming I decided to get my priorities straight and create my winter wish list. (My list of priorities is kinda fucked up).
As you all know, every time a new season rolls in, I like to check out the new releases in the beauty world and add them onto my wish list. So that’s what I’ll be doing today!
As always, I’ll resort to lusting after these products cause I don’t really have money to spend on them.
Ok, let’s do this!
1, Giorgio Armani Beauty A-Line Contour Liquid Bronzer | We’re starting off boujee today. This product is very unique cause it’s like a sheer contour/bronzer. I think this would be perfect for everyday makeup looks and it would be great for layering when I want a more intense look.
2. L’Oreal X Isabel Marant Shine Skin Beautifier | The reviews on this product are not the greatest but despite that, I’m quite intrigued by it. I thought it was a highlighter but it’s more of a matte illuminator which could work for me when my skin’s an oily mess. I don’t know what it does exactly but, to be honest, I’d buy it just for the beautiful packaging!
3. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask | Avocado? Sign me tf up! I love Glow Recipe products and this looks like the perfect mask to nourish my skin when it’s feeling bleh. I, of course, want it because it’s an avocado mask but I don’t doubt its greatness.
4. Estée Lauder La Dangereuse Eyeshadow Palette in Amour, Amour | An Estée Lauder colab with Violette aka. what literal dreams are made of. I love Violette and I love this palette! The tones are so beautiful and bold but I could still work with them on an everyday basis. I need it!
5. Covergirl True Blend Matte Made Foundation | I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Covergirl foundations and this one looks good. I really wanna test the quality of it and see how it holds up to higher end foundations. I also love their rebrand and have yet to buy anything with their new packaging.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer | CT always seems to warm her way into my wish lists but I don’t mind. I’ve heard rave reviews about this concealer and I need it under my eyes asap! I love testing concealers and this looks like a great addition to my collection. I don’t love the sponge applicator but I’m willing to overlook it.
Anyway, those are the products that I’m currently lusting after. What have you been lusting after recently?
Thank you so much for reading my first post of the year!!