Hey friends! Today’s post is a super cool gift guide designed for teenagers. The holidays are the time of gifting and I know how much of a struggle it can be to buy gifts for teenage girls since I am one myself. So if you don’t want to give a boring gift card to the teenagers in your life, make sure you keep reading.
Whenever you’re shopping for a teenager, the best bet is getting something that is on trend and popular at the moment. And there are a ton of places you can get these things from, so don’t feel frustrated if you don’t find something right away. There are a ton of options.
- A good makeup bag | Makeup bags are always useful, especially if you’re gifting it to someone who travels often.
- A unique bag/clutch| This is a super cool gift because it’s a bit risky but accessories like this one are very on trend and totally cute.
- Sunglasses | Sunglasses are great cause people don’t buy them for themselves as much as other things. They can make a really useful gift.
- Lumee case | This is the coolest phone case ever. It comes with a light around the edges and it’s perfect for selfies. You won’t go wrong with this gift.
- Polaroid camera | Polaroids are very on trend and everyone wants one at the moment. They’re very useful too.
- Coloring book | The world is filled with coloring books at the moment. They’re super popular and a really fun gift.
- A good book | Nothing beats a good book. And if the person you’re gifting too isn’t much of a reader, there are many books that don’t require a lot of reading.
And that is it for today’s post! What do you guys think of the gifts? Would you add anything to the list? Make sure to let me know!
Btw, I didn’t include beauty because I will be doing some beauty gift guides later on.
Thanks so much for reading!
Lots of love,