Makeup companies come out with new products often, and I wish I could keep up with them. Unfortunately I’m not a millionaire, so I’m a little behind on products. I’ve come up with a small list of some makeup products that I’ve been eying for a while now. I’ll be traveling to the states in a few weeks and I’m hoping to find everything in my list, even though I may not buy all of it. I want to share my list with you guys, so that way you can get some ideas from my Wishlist and start one of your own.
1. Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush | I want to try this blush because of the 16-hour claim. Most blushes don’t last on me so I want to give this one a shot.
2. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation | I’ve heard many things about this foundation and it’s in my price range so I’ll make sure to try this one.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz | Usually I fill in my brows with powder, or not at all. I want to try something a bit different to see what option is best for me.
4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow | These are great quality and I want to add some to my Z-Palette.
5. Stila Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush | This product is very different than other things I have tried, and I’m curious to see how it works on me.
6. Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows | I love duo-chrome shadows and I want some new ones. UD has some great colors that I don’t own yet. I’m eager to try them out.
7. NYX Butter Lipsticks | I think these will be a great way to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day but it will still give me the pigment I want.
8. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer | I’m on the hunt for some good drugstore concealers and I think this will be a good one.
9. MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion | I’ve heard great things about this product and MUFE has great quality products. I will be getting this for sure.
10. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector | Everyone raves about this and I want to know what it’s all about. I don’t have a holy grail highlight so I’m hoping this will be the one.
11. NYX Prismatic Eyeshadows | These are great quality eyeshadows and they’re affordable. I’m thinking about getting more colorful eyeshadows to expand my collection.
12. Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Contour Palette | Kat Von D has amazing products. I’ve been into mattes later and I think this is a great palette to get because it has a little bit of everything.
So there you have it. My small makeup wishlist. I hope you enjoyed and that you got some new ideas. Make sure to leave some suggestions for products that I should try out, I can make some more space in that list of mine.
See you next post!