Today I bring to you, my last instalment to the small series that I created a few weeks ago. If you haven’t seen my other favorites make sure to check them out! In this post I’m gonna talk about my favorite face products to wear during the summer. I hope you enjoy!
1. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer | In summer, most of us want the same thing, bronzy skin. Unfortunately we don’t get that all the time, but that’s why we have bronzer. This bronzer is super inexpensive and it’s easy to work with. It blends in nicely and you can build it up as much as you desire. I think it’s a staple to have in your summer makeup bag.
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent | Dewy skin is another thing that a lot of people, including me, love in the summer. But for those of us who are oily, and get even more oily in the summer, this is a very useful product. This setting powder will set your makeup and make it last longer but it will also control areas that get a bit too oily throughout the day. If you’re super oily and you want dewy skin don’t worry about wearing this product because it won’t completely mattify your skin.
3. L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Medium-Deep | This product is a must for me in the summer months. I enjoy wearing less makeup and I’m all up for the natural look, but keeping my brows looking good is a must. This product lightly fills in the brows and it makes them look fuller and thicker because of the fibers in it. It also keeps your brow hairs from going everywhere. It’s a super easy product to use and it’s fast to apply when you’re on the go.
4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso | Everyone and their mom raves about this blush and I’m gonna rave about it a little bit more. This blush has very nice pigmentation, it applies evenly, it leaves a healthy glow on the skin, and it’s a perfect color for summer. It’s quite bright, but easy to apply and to blend out if you go overboard.
5. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation | For those of you who need a bit more coverage in the summer, this is a gorgeous product. It feels very light on the skin but it covers more than a BB or CC cream would. It makes your skin look very healthy and it gives you kind of like a glow from within type of look. I really enjoy how the formula works and how it reacts in the heat. I recommend this all the way.
6. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream | This product is my absolute favorite during the summer. Its super light coverage, but it evens out my skin tone, it moisturizes my skin, and it has an SPF of thirty in it. I tend to get super oily in the heat but it doesn’t show up too much when I use this and a light setting powder on top. Whenever I want more coverage I’ll go in with this product as a primer and go over it with a fuller coverage product. I really enjoy its versatility.
7. TopShop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels | Cream blush makes the skin look extra dewy in the summer. I also love to layer it with powder blush to make the effect last longer. This color is very vibrant and it might look scary, but it’s super easy to use it and to blend it. I also find that it leaves a slight stain on your cheeks which is perfect if you want it to last all day. There’s a wide range of colors but this one is my favorite to wear this time of year.
8. L’Oreal True Match Concealer | This concealer is my favorite one that I can find at the drugstore. It looks very good under my eyes and it doesn’t crease if I set it with a light powder. It’s not waterproof but it last’s very long on the skin and it covers very well. It’s easy to blend and sometimes I like to use it as my eyeshadow primer, and it works well. This concealer is another versatile product.
9. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips | I absolutely love this product. You can use it for bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadow. I mainly use it as a highlighter and it gives my skin the prettiest glow ever. You can use the lighter shades to highlight and the deeper shades to bronze or to use it as a toper after you bronzed your skin, just to amp it up a bit. It’s shimmery but not glittery and I enjoy the formula of it.
10. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray Makeup Extender Setting Spray | If you’re that person that wears a ton of makeup even though its ‘natural’ makeup, you need this. In the summer this will make your makeup last a lot longer and it will leave your skin feeling fresh. Even if you don’t wear a ton of makeup in the summer this will help whatever you have on, stay on. The best thing about this is that it’s affordable and it has many benefits when it comes to makeup.
I hope you guys got some new ideas for what to wear in the summer, makeup wise. Make sure to tell me all about your favorite face makeup to wear in summer down below.
See you later!